Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know trigger priority, but "Strategy 1" is the "start of fight / standby" strategy wich is the lowest in priority and it is the default fighting style when no other trigger activates.
    But if "Strategy 5" is "Opponent is rage" it should switch to it immediatly if it is true (In case of Bakruul it is). Also no higher priority (Strategy 2-4) was triggered.
    It should have been like this:

>> BAKRUUL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> VRAAK SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> VRAAK SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5

Instead of waiting one round.

Edit#1: If you set a Opponent is Rage,War, etc. trigger to Priority 5 it should always override "start of fight / standby" as it is always true if you face the specified opponent. So basicly it becomes your "start of fight / standby" for that type of opponent.

Edit#2: I did a few tests in the gauntlet with my speed theathric and he always switches to it after the first attack and before his second one. I don't know if it is intended or not, but it explains Vraak's behaviour.
    He only attacked once in the first turn (the blow that got deflected). Then he got grounded and probably lost the rest of his attacks. Then at the start of the second turn before his second attack he switches strategy.
    Last edited by Ogornomus; 12-09-2015 at 04:42 AM.
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal

Edit#2: I did a few tests in the gauntlet with my speed theathric and he always switches to it after the first attack and before his second one.
    Try to use counter-attack. You'll be surprised how long you can wait for a trigger. %)

For a Shadow the problem style is Shadowdance.
    For some Rages this style is simple Berserk (We need to have Hard to Hit for that Rage) .
    It seems , sometimes, this problem rises even on Parry for Wars (This style is used rarely, so, i can't say this is correct...).
    Last edited by weaw; 12-09-2015 at 05:43 AM.