Thread: Paris Shooting

Paris Shooting

IMPORTANT: In the off chance you're reading this and are outside in Paris check #porteouverte on twitter. They are opening their doors to people in need of safety.

My thoughts go out to the people of France right now. If you are unaware, there is a massive attack going on with numerous dead and many taken hostage. The President of France has called a State of Emergency and closed their borders. If you're in Paris right now, please stay safe.

Considering all this immigration crisis, it's gonna be more and more common to see news like this.
    In Nordic countries rape and murder rates jumped way to much in comparison to just few years ago.

I am no racist in any way, but I really do not like araps flooding countries like that.
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

It's horrible. My french friends are ok, but it's just the hell.

Another horrible thing that it seems it's just the start...

And one more horrible thing for me that it seems now russians have a right deeds in the Syria. While these deeds are wrong in some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuljem View Post
    In Nordic countries rape and murder rates jumped way to much in comparison to just few years ago.
    The french hell is not the murder or rape. This method of warfare. And the "arabs" have no choice here while trying to run from the hell like this. Although, the criminal jump has a relation to their moving, there's no doubt.

Well, war in Syria lasts for about 5 or 6 years now, and where were all these millions people all this time? Noooo, they suddenly started to migrate and it's not because of war, it's much deeper. I think it's the Muslim thing. It's well known that they want to conquer the world. Or at least most of it. War is all they know. I'm not saying I am against them, but I do see that where ever they go, some shit happens there.
    FYI I am also against American terrorising the rest of the world. Luckily(?), Americans only attack countries with oil. No oil in Europe. lol
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuljem View Post
    Well, war in Syria lasts for about 5 or 6 years now, and where were all these millions people all this time?
    I've not wrote that a War in the Syria sends millions of migrants to the Europe...
    They run because they are scared. And it is the fear of the ISIS. But not the fear of a War.
    Also,
    The Islamic State (ISIS) have claimed responsibility for the multiple attacks on Paris Friday ...
    ISIS about 10 years old. But only about 1.5 years ago, it has become widely known. Because they opened their "fronts" in the Iraq and Syria.
    // The War in Syria have not only two sides. There are at least five sides in this War.

In fact, ISIS is a child of Al qaeda, but more uglyiest. If it's possible.
    // And Al qaeda is a child of the confrontation the United States and the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in 1980+. So, the USA and Russia have a responsibility for the current situation. In some sense.
    Last edited by weaw; 11-15-2015 at 01:34 PM.