Thread: Hello Hello!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello Hello!

I stumbled across this game a while ago and just recently signed up, hoping to get to the big leagues someday!

I have a problem though, I didn't read one of the tutorial messages and now I don't know what to do. There is a circle spinning below the "Gladiator Stable" link but nothing happens when I go there. A lot of things are unclickable until I complete the tutorial it seems.

Welcome to the game Commander!

Probably the game is waiting for you to equip your gladiator, set your strategies and/or spend all your starting training points. If you can go to the equipment screen make sure you have a weapon and armour everywhere. Go to the strategy screen and make sure you set and save a strategy. Then go to the skills screen and spend your training points. If this still doesn't help let me know the name of your stable and I'll look into this further for you.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I've done everything I can think of. All contracts, all tokens, all skill points, all equipment slots, I have a set strategy. Blacksmith, Black Market, Temple, Slave Market, Messages, and Account are not clickable. My stable name is Ayy Team

Give it a try now.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Yep, everything is working fine now, thanks!