Stable Servant

What exactly does Chi do/affect?

My assumption is it improves the activation chance of activated abilities. Is this right?

M
    y assumption is it improves the activation chance of activated abilities. Is this right?
    Not that I have seen. The only thing that improves the chance of activated skills is to train them higher. Anything above a 6 starts paying big dividends. That goes for pretty much any skill passive or active.

As for Chi, Ive dabbled in +100 Chi builds and it did pay off with obscene power but have yet to see the "skills that border on the super natural benefit from higher Chi" part.

Stable Servant
    What did Chi actually affect to give obscene power?

What did Chi actually affect to give obscene power?
    I believe the best way to explain Chi is that it possibly amplifies the highest attributes of a gladiator and/or possibly a gladiators passive skills. I have not seen any evidence of it increasing active abilities at all.

Stable Servant
    Okay. I got a new slave who has a pretty high chi, so I'm trying to figure out what to do to capitalize on that. Sounds like I should just build him like I would regardless of the Chi attribute.

If the skill attribute list is of any use, Chi is only really valuable in the Rage tree.