Thread: Chance to kill!

Free Citizen

Chance to kill!

Hey there,
    I recently freed my first slave Pedrojorge. He is a rage 85-51-69-70-56-70-83 using a two handed style. He racked up 514 wins, 487 losses and only 20 kills. I am now looking for the *perfect* replacement for him. In the mean while I got started with a warrior. He is named Brutus L. L stands for Laetorius which is the family name for my glad (praenomen). Yeah, I am going to a roman theme for my stable. Anyhow, this new glad is 63-70-72-77-77-64-63 and he is with 22 wins, 0 loses and already 3 kills. By the way, Pedrojorge was a urk and this guy is a dunder. Why does he has that many kills already? Is there a stat that increases chances for kills? I am thinking maybe size plays a part, because this is my tallest glad so far and I have another glad with many kills which is a little taller than the rest. What do you guys think?

Hi,

Your and the opponent's Presence attribute affects the chance to kill (as seen in the attribute tooltip). Your kill rank and the opponent's life protection rank may also matter. Fighting style may matter too, although not sure exactly how much.

Regards

Free Citizen
    Well, I knew that is the "oficial" explanation, but I am unsure if thats all the factors that come into play

Maybe the new gladiator has a much better luck score (secret stat). Also you have to get the opponent's healt to 0 to get a chance to kill them. So if the opponents give up on 1 health you don't get to kill them. As Lunarion said, fighting strategy and Presence matters (mostly booodlust in strategy I guess). There are a lot of factors that determine the kill outcome. Maybe a lot of time the opponent gave up before the 0 hp condition was met.
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal

Free Citizen
    I see. Thanks for the reply.
    See you in the Pit!