Blood Gods rating point

For some time I've been trying to figure out how the gladiators in Blood Gods are rewarded for their fighting performance. It does seem that the game gives more points to gladiators fighting offensively than to the defensive types - it could be because the offensive gladiators win with full or close to full health more often but I doubt it's just that. For example, my three Blood Gods gladiators are currently ranked like this:

Arkal - 8th with score 23-17-0, 1418 points
    Thornwall - 12th with score 24-16-1, 1385 points
    Toros - 14th with score 23-17-0, 1376 points

Without going into details, Arkal is the most offensive fighter of the three. Despite having 1 less win and no kills compared to Thornwall, he's still 33 points ahead. I can't really say that he performed drastically better in the individual fights either. Same thing seems to be observable with the Rages, who of course understand only offense, even the dodgers - more points per win compared to the defensive builds, especially the tanks. Like I said though, this could also be related to the all-or-nothing fighting styles of the offensive builds which often result in either crushing victories, i.e. a lot of points, or crushing defeats - which are no different from the very close defeats, always giving 0 points. Any thoughts?

Yes, there's possible coefficient of a "win quality" (WQ) for a single fight.
    It may be something like (Damage done+1)/((Health lost+1)*(Rounds number)) . i.e. related directly to DPS: (Damage done)/(Rounds number). This coefficient may have also a "kill" part.
    It's posibble, this WQ coefficient first created and then applied to the rankings coefficient (The difference of a ratings of the fighters).
    And i think, if it's true, we may get more info about WQ by studiing a fights description and their content.
    // I meant here: WQ may have a relation to the text like "GLADIATOR lost a close battle with ARKAL.", "GLADIATOR was massacred by ARKAL!" and so on.

But. The "final by week" statistic You wrote (Arkal - 8th with score 23-17-0, 1418 points, Thornwall - 12th with score 24-16-1, 1385 points, Toros - 14th with score 23-17-0, 1376 points) may have no direct relation to a WQ. But only to the total places-ratings movement...
    And it would be logical. Because a WQ already considered for each single fight.
    Last edited by weaw; 11-04-2015 at 07:50 AM.