Thread: Hybrids

Hybrids

Does anyone have (or have had) a gladiator with skills from only the first three tiers of skill trees from two trees.
    How is it working (or how did it work)?
    I once had a glad with only tire three skills but from War/Theatrics/Rage. He was among the worst I've had from Maximus till I retired him.

im currently running a war in blood gods with with adrenaline rush, death from above and gratious violence as top skills from the 3 specialities. He is decent, and currently in a process of switching from medium armor to heavy, as the medium armor just didnt cut it. With only legs left ive seen major improvements this season.
    His name is oneonetwoeight if you want to check him out.
    Last edited by oedi; 11-01-2015 at 08:58 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I have a Theatric in the Blood Gods too. The only 3rd tier skill he has now is the Armour Movement. Although i going to move him into Rage deeper in order to reach Adrenaline Rush.
    But he's working well even without it, in my opinion.

// I think, these "hybrid" builds working well only for top brackets, Blood Gods and the top of Primus. And they are weaker in the lower brackets...
    Last edited by weaw; 11-01-2015 at 07:59 AM.

I think only highly skill dependent builds lack in low levels regardless of it being hybrid or not, like defenders for example. Until they get all the skills needed they are not that good.

As for adrenaline rush, it is a strong defensive ative skill. The alternative I see is Hamstring wich is also a good defensive active skill. Both are for offensive glads too.
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal