Thread: whips

Training Dummy

whips

Does anyone know at what level of armory you can get whips or if there are no whips in on the sands yet? I sure would like to have my theatrics guy with a whip...

Quote Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
    Does anyone know at what level of armory you can get whips or if there are no whips in on the sands yet? I sure would like to have my theatrics guy with a whip...
    Whip in one hand, battle chain in the other? Be sure to dress him up in all studded leather! Crowd should love him!

Training Dummy
    Well Wax is a freak and the crowd loves him. Who am I to judge...

I don't recall seeing Whips during beta when I spent hours going through the Chamber of Power looking at weapon stats.

Whips and Nets will be a future addition. Chains and leather are already in the game, and I'm pretty sure we won't be having lace...until we introduce female gladiators.

-Nate-