Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    To clarify if there is any confusion. The bribe amount is not deducted until the fights happen, this gives you the chance to change up your challenges and avoids and bribe amounts anytime you like up until when the fights happen. If your stable doesn't have enough gold on hand (i.e. not in the bank) when fights happen your bribes will not be valid. If you made multiple bribes but don't have enough to cover them all, some will be valid, and some will not. It'll depend on the order that Jimmy negotiates with the arena officials. You'll want to make sure you have more gold on hand than the exact amount to cover your bribes if you still have gladiators in the lower brackets as you could lose gold via the spoils of war which could then leave you without enough gold to cover your bribes come fight time.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I'm temporarily disabling the new challenge and avoid feature in the Blood Gods bracket while I track down a couple of issues.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Looks like we're back on track. For you programmers out there, the issue ended up being something unrelated to the update so much of my time was spent in the wrong area of code tracking down what happened. Good times! Having said that, I'm going to hold off on re-activating the new challenge and avoid feature for a day or two so I can do some more testing just to be sure. We skipped a fight in Seasons due to the crash, however, for those Pit Masters who issued challenges and avoids your bribes were processed. If you would like me to chase Jimmy down to give you back your bribes from the skipped turn please send me a PM with the names of your gladiators who issued challenges/avoids and I'll take care of it. Thanks again for your patience.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Jimmy is open for business again for those Pit Masters with gladiators in the Blood Gods bracket who would like to make challenges and avoids.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-