Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Thanks for the tips, but for conquest, when i hit lvl 15-16, i didn't win anything in it, i barelly can defeat the gut trasher. I think i choose poorly my mates, but i don't know...
    No-No. There are just some ... boundaries of lvl. For some reason. And the Conquest becomes more hard after these boundaries... At 20 or a bit erlier.
    I have just tried it. At 23 and with Isaac as one of the crew. It's really hard, You are right. And it's not because Isaac in the crew (he was doing great of his role, more than i expected :).
    But keep try the Conquest. It will be possible back.
    Also, take a look at what Apo says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    try not to get discouraged by the slow progress from 9-10. it's slow, but worth it. if you get too impatient though, just put a single point into another skill so that you reach the required points to unlock skills deeper in the tree. you can then go back and unlearn those placeholder points and finish leveling stuff up.
    There may be some ... controversy between our words or in our approaches, but the sense is only one: "try not to get discouraged!"

For example.
    I just spend 160+ training points to remove one of the skills. // Thanks to Kreegan for help with this decision.
    And get nothing instead. And i'm happy. Why?
    Because i know what exactly i will try to build and why i will try it.

So, this is not a game to do something tomorrow. But the game, were You able planning for months.
    So, "try not to get discouraged" yet. It's just today.

// And read, please, what exactly Apo says. There are some usefull hints about "How to use skills tree" and "How to develop skills".
    Last edited by weaw; 10-14-2015 at 04:49 PM.