Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi isaac.

1. It seems, You are spending too much training points trying to get 10 in the Blades right now. I know, there are an advices to do it, but it can be mitigated: Try to get 10 in a weapon skills when a gladiator reaches 40+ or even 50.
    And yes, 7% is normal for this one. But later You can rise this chance a bit by stacking Int/Agi on his gear. In general, i have advice to You: try to stack Int for this one, then maximize skills, then change a gear to stack what You need for fight. Because Int is low while it needed to maximize all the skills...

2. http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...3-Tier-1-Arena

3. A War can't tank properly until 35 level (at least 35!). In fact, no one build can use the features properly until 35 level. So, You are just lose a fights while trying to use some fatures like heavy armor or tank stance.
    Same about strategies. The Strategies is the best way to win. But also, Strategies is the best way to do something awful! :) Especially at low level.

4. Gold. There is not so much difference between orange and grey weapon/armor. Much more important: focusing to optimize Your gladiators armor/weapon by type/weight/abilities related to strategies/skills. But.
    -- Do the Accountant payment if it's possible;
    -- Run a Gauntlet/Conquest to get some gear/gold/trophies/tokens;
    -- Use Challenge; // I highly reccomend to use random fights instead of Challange. Because Your game experience have the greatest value here. It's more valuable than any violet/orange weapon. But You can attack a "weak" gladiator to get some gold.
    -- Use "first" trophies to upgrade Your Barracks.

In general for this gladiator:
    Try to keep Encumbrance below 30 now. Drop a heavy armor if You need to do it. Wear a medium or even light armor from Your armory. Forget a tank stance for a while. Drop strategies except the first. Drop a dual weapon/shield if You are used it. Wield a middle-weight blade, like gladius. And go rush lunge/slash at 8/7 or something like that.
    Playing with Activity/Bloodlust/Fighting style at first line of Strategies You'll get some minimal experience to understand strategies and game mechanics generally.
    And You'll be able to build good tank strategy at level 40-50.
    // Although I hope You'll choose to do something more interesting. Bleed&Tank, for example.

Good luck!
    Last edited by weaw; 10-14-2015 at 08:51 AM.