Hello all, this is SevenSeas Master of the original Seven Seas Stable. I haven't played in a few years but i looked thru the ranks and saw a few old stables from the old days... But as it was before I think Mr.Motu/Theatrics/Subjects and the rest of his Dynasty are most of the names. But i also think Team Win and Flash Hammer are another Old guy, and Mr.Kyuuketsuki- Kowasaki-yammaha-Chevrolet is another name that sounds familiar.. Where are my old friends... hunt me down.. A few of my old toons were named Big Buzz (held highest crit when i left hehe), Dirty John (a fast bleeder theatric that always lost), and about 10 oher toons i forgot. I seemed to have forgotten all my info so i made a new stable SevenSeasII, right now my only Toons are PapySlapHapy and SlingShot. Anyways expect a slow trickle of new players, i lead a clan in another great game that the developers are letting slip away and it seems i have 35 people that might be following me here over a little time ( I hope). Anyways... we have all come to Shake up the Immortals and take over the Blood Gods and have some fun in the Pit. Anyone with info on my old Gladiators (expect them to be called "Toons" after my 35 players get here lol) please tell me what the heck my stable names or my toon names... I miss them ... See yas soon my old and new friends.