Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fresh Meat

I'm back.. And I brought a small army with me }-)

Hello all, this is SevenSeas Master of the original Seven Seas Stable. I haven't played in a few years but i looked thru the ranks and saw a few old stables from the old days... But as it was before I think Mr.Motu/Theatrics/Subjects and the rest of his Dynasty are most of the names. But i also think Team Win and Flash Hammer are another Old guy, and Mr.Kyuuketsuki- Kowasaki-yammaha-Chevrolet is another name that sounds familiar.. Where are my old friends... hunt me down.. A few of my old toons were named Big Buzz (held highest crit when i left hehe), Dirty John (a fast bleeder theatric that always lost), and about 10 oher toons i forgot. I seemed to have forgotten all my info so i made a new stable SevenSeasII, right now my only Toons are PapySlapHapy and SlingShot. Anyways expect a slow trickle of new players, i lead a clan in another great game that the developers are letting slip away and it seems i have 35 people that might be following me here over a little time ( I hope). Anyways... we have all come to Shake up the Immortals and take over the Blood Gods and have some fun in the Pit. Anyone with info on my old Gladiators (expect them to be called "Toons" after my 35 players get here lol) please tell me what the heck my stable names or my toon names... I miss them ... See yas soon my old and new friends.

Fresh Meat
    Well................. Seems i just had to look a little... Apocs friends list has em ALL it seems... Soooooooo... (inhales)...... Apocolypse, CaineDeSoulis, ODIE! (MR.Dynasty), Crow, Synaidh, Dainoji, HipsterD, Prinny, Team Chaos, Team Ziggler, And the big Bosses Eric and Nate. HELLOOOOOooooooooooo!
    Last edited by 7C's; 10-07-2015 at 05:01 AM.

Fresh Meat
    I found the old crit list, thank to dear Apoc for keeping track a few of my other toons were, Big Buzz, Snot Rocket, Silver Back, PolebarnRanger, Bigger Buzz, Dirty John, and the others that i cannot rememver without Apocs documents hehe.. Anyways... Nate... Is this enough info to track down my old stables, I'd sure love to have my Big Boys back..?

Welcome back seven seas looking forward to you and your gang of friends bringing some new competition to the blood gods arena - but you'll face some stiff challenges from us old established folks currently occupying the top spots. We won't be giving those spots up easy ya hear.

As for old dudes - Apoca1ypse, Oedi, Prinny, Dainoji, the Flash, and Kreegan are some of the ones still very active. Now if you can get SOTC to come back so I can test some of my fully outfitted glads against his now I'd be much obliged.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Greetings. Welcome back. Good to see people coming back to this game and bringing new aspiring masters
    I was a stray once too. I hope you find your old gladiators and adapt to the changes. Good luck!
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal

Hi my name is Julianna, and I am the friend of 7cs. My people are JaZZy J, Tiger Lily, Datura, Icy Queen and RogueRouge. This is a very fun game and i like the strategy. It's been fun beating up some big boys too :-D

Ooooh welcome back, I remember murdering those glads ages ago
    Not sure what the stable is named but im fairly certain Nate keeps the data around somewhere...

Welcome back mate

Send Nate a PM. He'll help you relocate your old stable. Hopefully it means you can get right back into the thick of it all
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Fresh Meat
    hehe Hi guys, thanks for the greetings. I hope I can get my guys back.. I'm sure none of them work right now and im very much out of shape. I expect you will start hearing from one my people soon.. She is a killer... trust me.. And she is jumping right in and learning quick (like she did my other game.. Noob to Top player very quickly.... ) A few more are getting their toes wet and will come out when they are ready.. I see a few new stables with their names on them popping up. thanks again guys, Hope to see you with my old toons soon. Gtg for now, have fun and take off all of ur gear before you challenge me.. i just might let ya win... :-D adios guys

Welcome back 7Cs! Please check your messages.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-