Fresh Meat

Little problem about trophies

Hi, first of all sorry for my english but i think is not so bad at all.

So, i have a question, i joined the PM offer : an inscription on their site + 5 euros to play on it and after this, i will normally receive 7 203 trophies but... I received nothing, what happens ???

Thank you !

Hi Zwenyk,

Thanks for the message and sorry to hear you're having some trouble. I'm not 100% sure I understand. I'm going to assume the "PM offer" is one of the offers from TrialPay lower down on the Bank page. Is that correct? If so, sometimes it takes a little bit of time before the trophies are credited to your account.

Is the problem that you have not received any trophies or that it isn't the amount you thought it would be? If the issue is you haven't received any trophies, please be patient and check back later. If after that you are still having trouble, please let me know.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Fresh Meat
    Yes, but my bad, is not "PM offer" but "PMU offer", a famous online bet site in France.

The problem is : i not received trophies, no one.

Thank's a lot for your quick answer, i will wait !

Hi Zwenyk,

Thank you for the additional information, I appreciate it. TrialPay is the name of the company that handles all of the 3rd party offers on the website like the one you mentioned. When there is an issue they've asked me to have the player contact them at the below address:

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

TrialPay is a very reputable company and I've had very few problems or complaints about them. Please talk with their customer support and let me know what happens if the trophies were never credited to your account.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-