Thread: Hard.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    well, entangle is my favorite skill so even if I'm not a pro I'd like to chip in with my two cents.

- Train in Unnatural Agility if you can. It helps against all sorts of entangles (ensnare, disarm, knockdown)

- Experiment with I am Entangled fight strategy

- Stack luck if you can; it's a hidden skill that indirectly does play a part in this game. See http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...p-of-the-Week! (tip#9)

- Stacking intellect may trigger a skill more often. (tip#13). Choosing the right fighting style also helps (tip#8). That's how your opponent might have entangled you often.

- Try reducing the glad's encumbrance.

There are surprises in the game. I've had similar experience as yours, viz fighting with grey weapon has yielded me damage in red similar to fighting with a purple one, and yielded me victories! I feel that's because there may be a cap on the damage dealt (or some formula giving diminishing returns) based on normal weapon hit and if attack power is sufficiently high the quality of weapon may make not much difference. I may be wrong in this theory. Bugs may still be there; they will keep popping up, getting identified and fixed. But many times they're not bugs; just our lack of expertise.

Sorry I've been away from the game for ages; but hope the above info helps a bit. Expert's comments are more advised.

cheers
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 09-19-2015 at 02:07 AM.