Annihilate vs Crippling might

which one should i get??

Free Citizen
    Hey there Fake,
    So I am running a 2h rage at the 34th position in Maximus. I have Crippling Might rather than Annihilate. Although I can't explain what builds are more dominant in primus or even blood gods, I can tell you this: With crippling you get another activated offensive skill, useful for each arena battle. With Annihilate you get a skill that will only be useful when you get matched with a gladiator that uses parry or tank styles. And another thing, even if you encounter a glad with that fighting styles, they can always change it through strategies. Maybe you can read the guide by Cynaidh in the rage section. It explains there. Hope this helps!

See you in the Pit!

thanks for the input man. I've met a lot of slaves that use tank style at champion bracket. thats why i started thinking. haha. but anyways, im far from acquiring these skills.

Cheers man!

Both are excellent skills and will help you get through heavily defensive gladiators.

Annihilate is a passive boost which is pretty damn awesome, and somewhat necessary in the higher brackets. Crippling Might is great to negate parry and block oriented skills/builds (eg Create Distance)
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 08-28-2015 at 09:09 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!