Bug with Slayer Character Creation

Hi Nate,

I just bought the slayer trainer and have a glad in the market I wanted to try out in my Adoede Stable but for some reason, every time I attempt to create it and press 'accept', it takes me back out to the slave market screen and doesn't create the glad. I'll send you a pm with the details.

Adoede
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Still waiting for a fix on this.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Hi Adoede,

Thanks for the message. I took a look and did a test run using your account and I was able to buy a Slayer gladiator without any problems. Give it another try and let me know if you are still having trouble.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks Nate. Did you get my private messages about this too? I had been waiting for a good prospect to make a slayer and when one popped up I bought the trainer to use it on that glad. Obviously, that slave has now disappeared from the market and I'd rather spend the trophies on this team for purchasing blood gods gear. I tried about twenty times to create that glad and it didn't work- just kept popping me back to the slave market screen. Since I missed out on that prospect I had been waiting 9 months for, I'd rather remove the slayer trainer from adoede stable since I bought it specifically for that prospect - even bought more trophies to do that. When another suitable prospect pops up, I'll consider buying it again at that point.
    Adoede | Tevrosin