Master of Rage skill training bug ?!

Hi,
    I was just promoted to master of the rage specialty, but as a result i now cannot train anything anymore (eg have the training points, just nothing happens when i click on, for example, "total carnage" or even "blades"?
    Is this a bug or did I miss something??

thanks!
    Gaisu Balthazar
    Hexenwahn

The Master achievement is completed when you have used 100 skill points. That 100 skill points is also maximum you can use.

scroll down on the skills page and you'll see where it shows how many total skill points you have and what the max is. Right now it will read 100/100.

EDIT: After scouting Giaus, I recommend you read up on the rage guides that are stickied at the top of the rage forums and modify your skills build. Unlearn the 7 points in GD and the 2 points in CS. Unlearn the 8 points in 2H weapons if you want to continue using blades or unlearn blades and switch to using a 2H weapon. In general is it is best to get 10 skills to level 10 than a lot of 6s, 7s ans 8s. It may be faster for you to just try and get to Primus and retire this glad and start fresh with a HoL slave though. If you enjoy going off the beaten path for glad builds then ignore this advice and have fun!
    Last edited by Dainoji; 08-25-2015 at 09:58 AM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

By the way, after you finish with 100/100, you can spend training points on attributes(except size).
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

but attributes can be upgraded up to 10/10 right? what am i gonna do with the rest of TPs when im done with all of them??