Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not sure i like to get a Slayer. Just because Slayer have no option to be defensive (I don't think the Juggernaut skill is a way to good defense, it's more likely some "cosmetic" skill).
    I think, something about 75% of all the gladiators (or more) are looking for initiative, speed, attacks number and so on.
    And it's not so interesting to build another one of that kind.

On the other hand, Slayer tree looks like a good construction kit to build offense exactly what You want.
    And, it seems, an access to the Shadow tree is a good support to construct a good Slayer.

Because:

To use all offensive activates of Slayer Tree, we need to use a fast weapon. And even while we have a fast weapon, we almost can't control the skills, which will be used in the particular fight.
    For a heavy (slow) weapon it's much worse.

So, if i could build a Slayer it will be a man with a heavy two-handed weapon (Or, may be, something like Falchion). He will have only two or three of salyer's activates. And two or three skills will be shadow's skills.

// And yes, it seems, there's no sense to pick Blazing Speed, having a heavy weapon and First Strike skill. One of these skills partially covers another even for a fast weapon...
    Last edited by weaw; 01-10-2016 at 06:19 AM.