Thread: Rare slaves

Free Citizen

Rare slaves

So I logged in today and the first thing I checked was the slave market just to see the daily batch. This was what I got: I can't post links so check imgur.com/AdExfZN
    I didn't know normal glads could cost such an amount of gold and have such high stats. Unfortunatly I already have all my barracks full and I wouldn't know what to make it, so I will pass up on that. I have one question however: does anybody know how the points distribution is done in a slave (non-hol and hol)? I mean, is it possible to have a normal slave as good as a non hol slave if you get lucky?

See you in the Pit!

imgur.com/AdExfZN There you go, you can post links with one of the symbols when you are writing posts.
    It's a good cost glad but I wouldn't know what to do with it either, it's stats are all over the place, not many normal glads cost above 1k though I have seen more expensive ones (and trained them)

It is not possible to have a normal gladiator better than a hol slave, at best normal slaves cap out at 1045 or so gold while hol ones can reach costs of 1130+. Normal glads however can compete with the hol ones with a good manager

Free Citizen
    Too bad the stats are a bit off, cause I would like to use it to make something. My theatrics glads are not fairing very well and I don't think I will be able to retire them. Thanks anyway prinny

You could always make it into a rage gladiator, the chi is..unconvential to say the least but he has good strength to make up for it

Free Citizen
    Thought about that, but I don't have room. If it was a perfect glad, I would make room.