Thread: Introduction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fresh Meat

Introduction

The young Pitmaster had traveled for many days to experience the fabled "Blood Games" first hand. When he first arrived he was delighted to find out that there was already a battle going on, a death match to add to the excitement. As he watched the two fearsome warriors clash in a battle of herculean proportions, he quickly grew more and more impressed by how well both of the gladiators were fighting. He had only come to the games to watch - maybe get some ideas - but he didn't know of anywhere else in the world that he would be able to find gladiators as unique as these, and all in the same place! As more blood was spilled, bones broken, appendages lost, it finally happened. The brutish Warrior, wielding a giant maul attached to a chain, brought it in a wide arc over his head to bring it down on his opponents skull, thoroughly ending his life, and causing his head to pop like a water balloon. The young Pitmaster had made up his mind. He pushed and shoved his way to the nearest slave market, clutching his pouch full of coins eagerly. When he reached the slave market, he thoroughly checked over each slave, it took him nearly 3 hours to find the perfect one - not to mention some trophies he had accumulated through the years- "This is the one I want." He said to the slave owner, and tossed him the sack of coins. As he was walking away with his new student, the slave master swears that he overheard him say "I'm gonna make you famous, and you're going to make me rich."
    Only time will tell, right?

First of all, I'd just like to say I'm absolutely in love with this game. It's so fun and the artwork is spot on. As for all that up there ^, I was bored so I figured why not.
    Anyways, I'm new, great game, looking forward to learning more about it and getting better!
    Last edited by Sg243; 07-04-2015 at 10:32 AM.