Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Free Citizen

Return to the Sands - Introduction

Hello fellow masters,

My name is Pedro Jorge and i recently just got back to Pit of War, since I have more time to play now. I had two gladiators but i decided to get a fresh start to so reseted my account. As i dont remeber this game very well, i have some questions:

1. So i began playing like yesterday and got a glad to level 5. Today i though i could put him at least at level 7, but the progression system based on Tavern and a few arena matches has only allowed me to reach level 6. Is this normal or am i missing something that allows me to level my glads faster? How long does it normally take to get a glad to level 5?

2. Is there any way to gain arena tokens besides those given every 5 hours? I would like to do alot more battles to progress through the ranks faster .

Thanks in advance for everybody who takes the time to read and answer this noobish question.

See you in the pit.

1. So i began playing like yesterday and got a glad to level 5. Today i though i could put him at least at level 7, but the progression system based on Tavern and a few arena matches has only allowed me to reach level 6. Is this normal or am i missing something that allows me to level my glads faster? How long does it normally take to get a glad to level 5?
    Maybe around 1 or 2 days if I remember correctly.

2. Is there any way to gain arena tokens besides those given every 5 hours? I would like to do alot more battles to progress through the ranks faster .
    There are a few ways you can do this. Support the game and buy some trophies and you'll be able to use them to do extra fights at the arena gates. Buy the champion's 3 pack membership and you'll get double the arena tokens when they are handed out and more training points. Run conquests and sometimes you'll get arena token drops. Tavern contracts sometimes drop tokens. The street games in the black market have tokens as prizes. Sometimes the login bonus is extra arena tokens.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Free Citizen
    I see, thanks alot. And by the way, how long does it take for a glad to reach like 50 or to be retired? A couple months?