bad builds or bad strategy

I have 3 underperforming glads and i am trying to figure out if they are bad builds or bad strategy if anyone can help it would be appreciated.first one is a (human rage blades 77-80-80-88-82-73-75)(urk theatrics a+m 92-87-76-75-83-80-70)(elaar rage blades 87-80-87-61-76-74-84)
    again any help appreciated.

Can you give us the names of your glads as well so we can scout their builds? Or list out their skills and levels in each. Your glad's level will be helpful too. Your strategies if you feel comfortable also. Without this we won't be able to help as much.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

fisrt one is Blockade Billy Legends 29th skills are 10 each except tc and it is at 5 right now dp,sa,bd,bf,ar,ramp,an,cm tc.(87-80-87-61-76-74-84)elaar rage blades.
    start 7/7 bers (2)i have more endurance 7/7 kill shot (3)i have less end 8/8 ber(4)i am mod tired 6/8 kill shot(5) opp is moderrate wounded 8/8 ber.
    second is Vandred Anrathi Champions 37th ( 77-80-80-88-82-73-75)skills dp,sa,bd,bf,ramp,ar.start 8/8 ber(2) op is slightly active 8/10 ber(3)opp is very act 7/10 ks(4)op is mod injured 7/9 ber(5) i am mod inj 6/10 ks
    third is Morghur urk am theatrics (92-87-76-75-83-80-70) cs,feint,gd,dp,bf start 7/7 pb(2) opp is slightly act 7/9 bash(3) opp att more 8/9 CA(4)i have more end 7/8 pb(5) i have less end 7/9 bash.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    I have 3 underperforming glads and i am trying to figure out if they are bad builds or bad strategy if anyone can help it would be appreciated.first one is a (human rage blades 77-80-80-88-82-73-75)(urk theatrics a+m 92-87-76-75-83-80-70)(elaar rage blades 87-80-87-61-76-74-84)
    again any help appreciated.
    #1 Human Rage Blades is ok stat-wise. Build is fine and going in the right direction. Strategies are a bit too berserk-heavy, imho. If he loses by exhaustion a lot, this is the reason why. Good wars will be able to withstand that strategy. Might consider dropping the Bloodlust - that's a major factor in endurance burn and accuracy.

#2 Urk Power Theatrics is great stat-wise. Build seems fine. Strategies could use tweaking. Doesn't have enough defense to parry well - so Parry-bash probably isn't very effective to start. Also, I'd again reduce the bloodlust across the board. Reducing bloodlust also enhances defense and accuracy. Power Theatrics are tricky - take a look at SOTC's theatrics guide for some ideas about strategies that might help take this a different way. With the right strategies, this guy should dominate.

#3 Elaar Rage Blades - Stamina is too low. May fight fine in Regular POW, but will struggle against the elite tanks of Blood Gods. Not enough HP or Endurance. I suggest you retire him as soon as he hits 1000 fights and Primus.

Also, don't forget the importance of Gear design too - which stats to stack in your gear to enhance your design.
    Last edited by Adoede; 05-25-2015 at 09:16 PM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

ok,ty adoede.i did some changes to strats and took your advice on al/bl.i will be testing them later on.will let you know how it goes.again ty for help.any other oppinions will be welcome as well.

Blockade Bill's gear needs to be upgraded. A number of his pieces look to be 15-20 levels behind his level. Everyone has a different idea of when to upgrade gear with some doing it every 5 levels and others doing it every 10. Whatever you decide, having level 33 and 36 pieces of gear on a level 50 glad is going to hurt you. I wouldn't be too quick to retire this glad, there are lots of gear and achievements to boost his stamina if you think that is holding him back. If you aren't attached to him much then sure, grab a HoL glad and have fun.

Vandred Anrathi is fighting with an injury right now, that is always going to increase your chances of losing. Try and keep your glads healed at all times either with the auto heal membership or checking in on your glads throughout the day. It's time to upgrade his gear as well, many pieces are 10 levels back or close to it.

Morghur is also fighting injured. Keep those glads healed at all times. Gear isn't too bad, you'll want to upgrade it all around level 40. Hive has a great power theatrics named Arkal, scout him and see what he is doing with his build, it looks like you are going that route. Pick up Hamstring when you can because power theatrics aren't going to swing as often as the speed builds and that can help level the playing field against them.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

ty Dainoji.as far as the eq,i am stuck between paydays at the moment.i have been trying to keep up the injuries,but havent been on till now.again thanks for help.