"-attack untill end of fight" not showing

I've hit an opponent in an Arena match with a critical. When I expand the effect, it says "Attack Power: -15 (until end of fight)" but this does not happen or at least does not show.

Hi Maraxus,

I'm not fully clear on what you think might be the issue. What are you seeing/not seeing and what are you expecting to see? When a critical lands and is not blocked, you can click on the drop down to expand the damage sentence and see what the affects are. The affects don't take place until the next attack block. If you expand the sentence that shows the health of both gladiators you'll also see any buffs/debuffs that are in play at that time. Hope that helps.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I pressed the + in front of the "My character lands a critical hit" sentence and there it said "Attack Power: -15 (until end of fight)" like it usually says with X rounds.
    Then I checked the next attack block and pressed the + in front of the "one hit the other"line but there was no "Attack Power: -15". Not there or in another round. Even after a few hits, when I got an "Attack Power: -5 (2 rounds)" or something like that, I could see this penalty in the next round but not the penalty that was supposed to last till the end of the fight.

Thus either:
    - A "resisted attack power penalty" message did not show (does this exist for the "until end of fight" version? It seam to not exist for the temporary version)
    - The penalty was not shown or
    - The penalty was not applied.

The problem seam to be specific to the "until end of fight" penalty. This was the only time ever I have seen it and then it did not work. The "X rounds duration" penalty has always worked.