Thread: Attribute bug?

Attribute bug?

Hi Nate,

In the Bloodgods match, my glad Lachdanan fought against Shutz's Cynaegiros this afternoon. It looks like Cynaegiros wasn't getting any bonuses from his equipment.
    I compared the stats in the match Cynaegiros fought before and when he fought my glad they were all reduced, as was his endurance and health.

Thanks,
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Hi Stormcloak,

If a manager doesn't stay on top of repairs, the magic and abilities offered by armour and weapons stops working. This is likely what happened.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Ah - I didn't consider that. Good to know it likely wasn't a bug.
    Thanks Nate!
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)