I've created this thread to move a couple of conversations from other threads.

There has been talk of Season and Blood Games prizes. Blood Games prizes have indeed been extremely generous for some time now because the game currently has a limited number of ways to reward gladiators and I wanted to extend the "Grand Opening" phase of the new Blood Games format which admittedly has gone on a little longer than planned. Yay for time constraints! In the not too distant future Blood Games prizes will be changing as will Season prizes. Anyone who would like to make serious suggestions as to what those prizes could be are welcome to post them here and I'll see if I can work them into the design.

There has been some discussion about the leveling speed in Blood Gods not being fast enough for some, just right for others. As always, you'll never make everyone happy, however, to move the needle closer to making more people happy, I'll be introducing the ability to speed up Blood God leveling even more for those players interested. Pit of War was designed with an "old school" spirit and for many it brings them back to a days when games were slower paced and long lived. Many of today's games are designed to be hyper paced with very fast progression with the consequence of being short lived. It's why many of us install and uninstall numerous games on our phones on a daily or weekly basis and move from game to game without a second thought. Supply has outstripped demand and never before has there been so many games available to us. Pit of War has thrived for over four years by evolving somewhat to the trends but still trying to remain true to its roots. The support of many players in our community has made this possible and I am thankful everyday for that and will continue to do my best in making PoW a fun and flexible game that can accommodate as wide a range of gaming habits as possible.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-