Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Nate,

I am a casual player of this game and can't do any grinding due to time constraints but I am around here since long. Appreciate the development that keeps happening to the game from time to time. I have some suggestions, few of them from a couple similar games I play; hope you won't mind at least giving a thought.

- Slave restart: Sometimes the slave is just outstanding in his base attributes so we may not want to lose him; but if for any reason we want to change his build altogether it might help if we are able to do so with an ample trophy cost, bringing him back to level 1 and with a choice to choose a fresh school and speciality for him.

- Slave renaming: If for a small trophy cost if we are able to change the name of a slave, maybe to give a better name or to correct the spelling mistakes, it might be good.

- Achievement slots: If the third and forth of the achievement slots can also be purchased optionally with huge amount of gold it might be worth a place for ongoing investment of the earned gold. Otherwise once we have the right gear on the gladiator the gold just accumulates to that 999,999,999... limit and thereafter generally only used to auto repair and stuff like that.

- Choice of prize: If a player is given the choice of selecting one of the rewards it might become more interesting. Say between a gear piece and a set of training points, one might choose gear if he needs one; or one might choose training points if he feels them more worth picking.

- Pit fight weapons: If I am not wrong Entangle skill triggers only with nets or whips. If we base our build on it the skill may not trigger in the pit fights if the gladiator doesn't get a whip or net there. So in pit fights it might perhaps be fair if the weapon a gladiator gets is the same actual weapon he is equipping in the equipment slot.

If I am saying anything vague or redundant please ignore. Sincere thanks for making it a good game to play.
    Regards
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 05-03-2015 at 02:26 AM.