Thread: annihilate

Question annihilate

i have a rage that is at 100 skills,before i try to take him into blood gods would it be worth going back and getting rid of annihilate and get armour movement?i read on another post that annihilate isnt that great and my rage hardly seems able to get the initiative.any help is appreciated. Abaddon (Mgr of Chaos Undivided)

If he is a 2H weapon rage, annihilate is important at the top end of the game against the elite tanks. With 2H weapon, he's not getting the jump on anybody anyway, so AM isn't a necessary skill (though some managers swear by AM no matter what...) If, however, you are a blades rage, then it might be worth considering...though only if you're going for speed - Hit'n'run rage doesn't need the initiative.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

ty Adoede.both of my rage are 2h.i am having a problem with them not even getting a shot in against other 2h rages or speed guys,no matter the al/bl.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    ty Adoede.both of my rage are 2h.i am having a problem with them not even getting a shot in against other 2h rages or speed guys,no matter the al/bl.
    MOAR PRESENCE!!!

speed builds will always be tricky, but if you get a good chunk of presence, you'll fare better against speed builds and 2H ragers. Annihilate is just too good vs tanks to consider dropping it.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

ty Apoc,i appreciate it.

Annihilate is just too good vs tanks to consider dropping it.
    This. If you drop it you'll have a rough time against the tanks. Against rage and theatrics it isn't very useful.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris