Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Slayers will wield the awesome power of...

feet sun coins!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Regarding another weapon class, where you maybe hoping for something along the lines of "Sniper Rifle", "SMG", "Hand Gun", "Explosives"? Given the Great Realm's level of technology I'm afraid these won't be available for a few thousand years! Keep a look out for PoW's spinoff game where we advance the Great Realm's timeline and robots and cyborgs are fighting in the great arena on a self sustaining rogue planet hurling through the galaxy!
    I was thinking martial or mystical weapon class.
    Pit of War in the cyberpunk future sounds awesome too.

I don't have much time to unscramble the name of the skill, so I'll leave this one to the others.
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal

What about Ninja Dust, Shuriken, Katana (blade-variant), Urumi (a coiled sword) ... Possible?

Thanks for suggestions! Many of the weapons listed above are really specific types of weapons that would be grouped under "Exotic". A katana is a sword (blade class) but due to its origin would become "Exotic" A coiled sword if I'm not mistaken is also a flexible blade originating from India in real life and again would be "Exotic" to the Great Realm since the Great Realm's real life counterpart is European-ish when it comes to the weapons and armour in common use. An entirely new weapon class could be "thrown weapons", however, I'm not too sure how many gladiators would be eager to throw away their means of offense and defense! With some careful thought though, I'm sure we could make it work.

I'm afraid "feet sun coins" is being reserved for the next school! Good guess though!

Who else has an idea on the mystery skill: sntuefecoins?

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Unison efects is the only one I could make up. Does that sound right?

Thanks for suggestions!
    These suggestions are just so that the game could boast more variety and attract a larger game community which could ultimately be good for the game. Not my personal demands :-) Who knows which idea may just click to you!

Thanks for hearing us out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghkg View Post
    Unison efects is the only one I could make up. Does that sound right?
    One "f" is missing to make it "effects". I firmly believe it's rather "Ice Nest of Sun". See all letters utilized no more no less! Right, Nate?

Stable Servant
    intense focus

Thanks for suggestions! Many of the weapons listed above are really specific types of weapons that would be grouped under "Exotic". A katana is a sword (blade class) but due to its origin would become "Exotic" A coiled sword if I'm not mistaken is also a flexible blade originating from India in real life and again would be "Exotic" to the Great Realm since the Great Realm's real life counterpart is European-ish when it comes to the weapons and armour in common use.
    Wouldn't that expand the Exotics arsenal a bit too much though? What of Rage and War who have no access to such weapons, they'll be somewhat neglected this way. Or maybe there'll also be new Pole Arms and Two-handed weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarion199 View Post
    One "f" is missing to make it "effects". I firmly believe it's rather "Ice Nest of Sun". See all letters utilized no more no less! Right, Nate?

Yeh so it seems. Thanks for correction. As you may notice english isn't my mother language