Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All very good guesses. Anyone else? Pit Lord, if you take a closer look you'll notice this specialty also covers their face with a mask, does that change your guess now?

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

A warrior bred for battle, who thrives in darkness. He has breached the veil that guards the living from the eternal dark, and he remains connected to those realms beyond ours. His specialty is Death.

I agree with Stormcloak that it is a build that uses hexes and boosts in its skillset. He's just standing out there with no armor, so I guess he's going to rely on deception to not get hit...that or he's going to distract people with his amazing body-building poses.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I'd venture to guess that he professionally fights on the arena against other gladiators and in his spare time he strikes poses for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    that or he's going to distract people with his amazing body-building poses.
    Dis pleases me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesworn View Post
    A warrior bred for battle, who thrives in darkness. He has breached the veil that guards the living from the eternal dark, and he remains connected to those realms beyond ours. His specialty is Death.
    Badass description.

I'm going to guess that the mask is like a death mask, so that fits perfectly
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I looked at the mask again, and I see a pattern around the mouth. It looks like a leech mouth. So I guess this speciality will be about blood drain (life drain?). Maybe even stat drain.
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal

He looks very offensive oriented, possibly the Shadow & Myst equivalent of the rage glad. I like the idea of him channeling some kind of dark energies to aid him in combat. If the shadow glad is like a ninja, this glad is a dark samurai or sorts.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Coming soon...

"When the Great Realm's first wave of troops invaded the Eastern Empire they were completely slaughtered...The few soldiers who made it back from the battlefield gave reports of masked warriors who fought with unbelievable discipline and skill. These enigmatic dealers of death decorated their bodies with strange markings and wielded a wide array of never before seen armour and weapons. As the body counts soared and the earth became drenched with blood, these horrors from the East would soon be given the name "Slayers" by the soldiers of the Great Realm. That is when the Pit Masters took note. A new kind of beast to unleash on the pits and excite the crowds meant the Arena would never be the same!"

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

That sounds like War's conceptual brother from the Shadow & Myst school. Should be interesting.