Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Next Shadow & Myst Specialty Teaser

Giving this special guy his own thread!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

So, the second class is called Special Guy?

looks like a swords/exotics light armour? looks promising

Special Guy Myst....oooh i like the sound of that class

What size batteries are needed for the light up skulls or are they included with each slave purchase?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Oh, I'd realy like to see the Special Guy's specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    What size batteries are needed for the light up skulls or are they included with each slave purchase?
    It is a common misconception that those skulls require battery to work. They run on the "power of awesome" of the wearer. The question is: are your gladiators awesome enough?
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal

So, what do the Masters of the Great Realm hope this specialty is and does?

Hmm... based on the picture, my guess is going to be that it has something to do with curses/hexes that enfeeble your opponent or punish him for taking certain actions... combined with light armour and decent offense.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

A shadow is always near but can never be caught, it can take immeasurable damage but yet not be affected, a shadow is a perfect mimic of the one who casts it.
    On the of Myst(ical) end I imagine the ability to call upon or conjure up powers beyond the world of mortals. Incredible strength, forthsight, regeneration.
    Curses or hexes as as Stormclock mentioned that can slow or stop opponents.
    Ability to absorb energy and weaken or return it twofold.
    Teleportation - but maybe that is getting a little beyond gladiatorial context.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Rage - they fight and kill because they are ... enraged.
    War - they fight and kill because it is their profession. They do not need to be enraged to do it. Strictly business.
    Theatrics - it is no longer profession. Its for fun, excitement and amusement.
    Shadow - Its unknown why they do it. What is known for sure they use some dark powers with unknown origins and they always mask themselves.
    Unknown speciality (Myst?) - unlike shadow, these are not masked. They tap into the dark power and this has not only affected their fighting techniques but their very flesh (gifts from the dark gods?) and it seems they are proud to show up.
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 04-18-2015 at 11:25 AM.