Thread: Underbelly bug

Underbelly bug

Hi Nate,

I was just running a conquest (normal difficulty with Kedro, lvl 9) and about 2/3 of the way through it dropped one of my team mates. On the resting screen it shows two members were dropped, when you mouseover/hover on the map and at the end of a battle it shows only one member dropped. I've never seen that behaviour before, so I wasn't looking out for anything to trigger it. Also, the pre-battle flavour text on the map was off centre after this happened.

ETA: at the final battle now. I lost the first time and tried again - the green flag is over where the yellow flag was and when I click it keeps going back into the resting screen. I tried moving to another square and back and the mission ended (I was only about 10 minutes into it)

Thanks,
    Last edited by Stormcloak; 03-25-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

While rare, it is possible that a player sells his gladiator while you're doing a conquest and if that happens they'll get dropped.

Do you recall who your allies were?

No, I can't recall who it was that got dropped (that particular glad is low level, so I wasn't paying too close attention to who I was with).
    Makes sense I guess that he could have been dropped if sold. Honestly it wasn't too much of a bother (since it's a just quick run at that level) and I've never seen it before, so I wasn't put out by it or anything - I just figured I'd pass it along so that you where aware.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)