Thumbs up New Update 3/20/2015: Reduced Price for Shadow Early Access and More!

Greetings Pit Masters!

A new update has gone live! Please see below for more details:

* Reduced price for the early access Shadow Trainer!

* Added the ability to see past Blood Games results!

* Shadow gladiators now have their own top 10 list for each bracket!

* The "entangled" triggers now unlock at level 40!

* Misc bug fixes and balancing.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Looks like some of the balancing nerfed Wars all around. Heavy armour deflects less often and seems to be less protective overall, Create Distance doesn't trigger as often as before, etc. Or I'm just having a very consistent bad luck against all sorts of opponents. If the idea was to nerf the tanks, maybe their shield-boosting abilities should have been targeted instead.

Thanks for the message Kreegan. Sometimes life in the Pit brings streaks of bad luck, could be you're experiencing such a streak right now.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Looks like some of the balancing nerfed Wars all around. Heavy armour deflects less often and seems to be less protective overall, Create Distance doesn't trigger as often as before, etc. Or I'm just having a very consistent bad luck against all sorts of opponents. If the idea was to nerf the tanks, maybe their shield-boosting abilities should have been targeted instead.
    And this is why I run every type of build...mitigates the effects of changes in balancing...
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Well, it seems quite suspicious that my defensive Wars get hit about 20-30% more often after that update went through and even the tanks' defenses seem to be somewhat easier to penetrate. Let's see if the "bad luck" theory will stay relevant during the next month.

So, one of the reasons for this behaviour seems to be that Sunder Armour can no longer be deflected. Not sure why the Rages needed such a boost, they were doing quite fine even before it.