Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

Farewell

It is with much regret and a deep-felt sadness that I bid farewell to all my fellow stable-masters.

Due to some recent health complications I will unfortunately be unable to upkeep a stable and there is no possible return for me in the foreseeable future.

It was truly a pleasure to battle some of the best and brightest stables in my relatively short time playing PoW and I thank you all for the experience.

I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors both in and out of the Pits.
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Hey Frostee, I just wrote you a PM. Sounds pretty serious from what you've shared. I sure hope you find your way back to POW - not for the game's sake, but because it will mean that you've overcome whatever health complications you are facing right now. I'll be praying for you and PM me back if you just need somebody to vent to about it. I'm sure all the managers here feel the same.

Stay strong and let hope always remain before you...
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Frostee,
    It's been a pleasure to face you in the pit. Wishing you Godspeed with your recovery. You're a tough mudder and you will crush whatever challenge is foolish enough to face you. Keep strong, and keep faith in yourself my friend.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Hey Frostee,

It's been great seeing you in the pits and being active in the community, and we're going to miss you. Health comes first though, so all the best for the future mate!
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Frostee hate to see anyone leave for any reason much less a medical one, hoping it all works out for you. Good luck with all your future endeavors.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Bye, man. Get better and get back here.

Wow, I checked the forums real quick this morning and saw how many people are sending me get-well wishes, thank you all so very much! If you pray, keep my family in your prayers, if not, keep them in your thoughts, this time will be harder for them than it will for me..
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Sorry to hear about your health issues Frostee, and I hope you make a speedy recovery. Thanks for helping make the PoW community a great place to be. Sometimes it is good to have distractions when life throws us a curve ball, so if there is anything I can do to help you continue playing please let me know. Take care of yourself and hope to see you back on the sands.

It's threads like this one that make me happy to be a part of a community like this. The support you all give one another is awesome.

Good luck outside the Pit!

-Nate-

Frosteeeee!!!!

I hope you will be able to overcome the issue, if it makes it any easier, know that we are all for you here!
    Just don't give up. Life lesson #1.

I'm really looking forward to seeing from you again!
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Take care Frostee, I hope your health improves and you can join us again.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris