Thread: Conquest Bug?

Conquest Bug?

I started a Nightmare Conquest i picked 4 other's plus myself but it's only showing and only entered 4 people total into the conquest.

Off the top of my head this could happen if one of the gladiators you choose died in the arena and wasn't raised, was sold, retired or went inactive in the time from when the list of gladiators was created and when you selected them. The list is cached for a period of time and then regenerated some time later. Is this still happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Off the top of my head this could happen if one of the gladiators you choose died in the arena and wasn't raised, was sold, retired or went inactive in the time from when the list of gladiators was created and when you selected them. The list is cached for a period of time and then regenerated some time later. Is this still happening?
    No, it happened twice two night ago last night it was fine. If it happens again i'll let you know. Thanks Nate

Hi Nate,
    I've had that happen to me a couple times. I figured that is what the gladiator going inactive between the minute or two I'm putting the team together and when I click to begin. It's relatively rare, but maybe if there was a confirmation question of "do you really want to start without a full lineup" or something like that to let you know that a teammate has been dropped off the selection list. Not a huge deal, just more of a minor/infrequent annoyance.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcloak View Post
    Hi Nate,
    I've had that happen to me a couple times. I figured that is what the gladiator going inactive between the minute or two I'm putting the team together and when I click to begin. It's relatively rare, but maybe if there was a confirmation question of "do you really want to start without a full lineup" or something like that to let you know that a teammate has been dropped off the selection list. Not a huge deal, just more of a minor/infrequent annoyance.
    I would second this. It would be nice to know if your not going in with a complete group.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcloak View Post
    Hi Nate,
    I second second this, would be a good confirmation, so we aren't left in the dark!
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~