Thanks for all the tips as far guys! Adoede, trully, both are equally effective, and every build can be good or bad against another one, but those two are giving a very different style, as a 2 Handed Sword gives good hits/crits and a Spear gives lower hits/crits but way more attacks. So basicaly it's a big impact on his fighting style. Stormcloak i find your idea good and maybe i'll drop adrenalin rush for light as a feather. At the moment i have a test glad (non hol) dunder and using adrenalin instead of light as a feather and a 2 Handed. My glad attacks pretty good hits (Dev. power, blood drunk, brute force + dunder) but attacks 1 time each round (and very very rare 2 attacks) most times it's an activated attack (death from above or AR) and have a pretty good record 450-250-28. As you said 2H wants str and polearms wats agil, but at the moment i'm aiming for both for my glad (atm 120 str 110 agi on test glad) so that won't be a problem i think, the problem is what is going on with slash/lunge 2H has (bonus on light/heavy armor) and lunge polearm has (bonus on heavy armor) and if that thing about having a long weapon keeps a shorter one at distance is true. Kreegan i want to try myself a Spear-wielding glad as i never used that weapon before. I think that it gives a pretty good bleed so it will be usefull against tanks but what it will be against rages and theatrics?