Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blood Gods leveling math

Can someone help me figure this out

I am trying to figure out how long it will take to get to 55 while leveling in the blood gods.

So far i know these exp goals:

315014 - start at 50
    503625 - start at 51
    702525- start at 52
    909225 - start at 53
    1123875 - start at 54
    1346625 - start at 55

Now with stable memberships i know my glads in the bloodgods are getting ruffly 4k exp per fight with 2 fights per day now, and they can make about 2k experience per day in the tavern. So 10k exp per day if they don't die in one of the fights and get 0 exp for that fight.

So with those numbers looking at 19 days to go from 50 to 51, then 20 days for each additional level if you don't die and do tavern fights every day, so about 100 days to go from 50 to 55 in the bloodgods as a best case (if its 200k more exp for 54 and 55). Does that match up to what everyone else is getting? And do 54 and 55 take 200k more exp per level?
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-01-2015 at 05:26 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Level 54 is at 1123875
    Level 55 is at 1346625

Looking forward to seeing how your shadow glads do in blood gods once leveled and geared up
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Thanks Adoede for the numbers!

So somewhere around 100-110 days if i don't miss any tavern missions, honestly that doesn't seem that bad.

But ya I am interested to see how Shadows will do against those monsters level 55 guys you all have. I don't think Zynaidh will make it to the bloodgods this coming up week but maybe the next week after that he will make it, he has been on a roll since getting to 100 skills though and he seems to be a bit of the over-achiever type, heck he is running in both the maximus and primus blood games this week (hehe never seen that before i guess he was in maxiums on the day invites went out and then someone in primus must have declined and he got in as a fill in for that glad). And my other shadow is around 80 skill points so he has a while yet before he will be close.

Also anyone know if this info is still correct?

"it is 340,000+ ranking points as of 5:00 am Eastern Standard Time Tuesday morning. "

As the criteria for getting promoted to Blood gods?

Hmm I guess the above is not the requirements to get into blood gods, does anyone know what they really are?

I was expecting the top 3-4 of Primus to be put into blood gods this morning from the 340k cut off, but none of them got promoted it seems.

EDIT:

So looks like Fort Kwartz did get promoted? I am so confused at this point, he was still in primus this morning
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-03-2015 at 01:42 PM.

End of week for Blood Gods was moved one day forward, I suppose the promotions from Primus followed suit. I don't know why Zynaith didn't move to Blood Gods though. Maybe the minimum rating is now 370k (Fort Kwartz was barely above that).

I'm a bit surprised too. Lachdanan made the cut into Blood Gods and just about an hour or two before he was two spots behind Zyn. I think I only had somewhere around 340k points.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Hey Storm, had Lachdanan been the Primus Champion? I am wondering if that is part of the requirement now, Zynaidh had never hit 1st.

No, he hasn't had the number 1 Primus spot that I recall, but he was in the top ten for a couple of weeks. Maybe there's a fight minimum or something that Zyn didn't meet?
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Ya I think your right Storm, must be a minimum fight amount now or maybe Minimum level? Maybe everyone who got invited was 52 or higher? Zyn was only 51, but its got to be one of the two. I thought he was going to make it before he had 200 losses for that +350 health achievement, don't see that happening now (at 194 losses, a full week with only 5 more losses seems rather impossible to do).