The Gauntlet bug

Running Zynaith threw the gauntlet and its stuck, clicking "Fight" does nothing so stuck at:

Difficulty: Hard
    Round: 4 of 7
    Fight: 4 of 4

Happened on Feb 24 8-9am EST
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Hi Nate - the issue has popped up again. I did notice that when it got stuck, there were a couple shadow opponents.
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Hmmm, that's unfortunate, thought I'd squashed that one. Can you tell me any more information about your run? Difficulty level, number of opponents, round, etc. I've turned shadow gladiators off for NPCs while I look into this again.

I was running on Hard mode, in the second matchup of the second stage, and two of the opponents were shadow and I lost the match (I think due to endurance drain). That's about all I recall since I wasn't really looking out for it.
    Thanks Nate
    Stable: Stormcloak
    Current Glads: Lachdanan (human war), Ecthelion (human war), Kedro (rage elaar), Acheros (war elaar), Tsiroth (war elaar)
    HOL Retirees: Rauthreygo (human war), Farkas (rage elaar), Vilkus (theatrics elaar), Thalvric (war elaar), Gamling (war dunder), Kresjack (theatrics elaar), Percivus (war spite), Agravaine (war elaar)

Give it a shot now, I think I found the problem.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-