I have seen this a more than a few times recently. A gladiator getting the nod of victory after a round ends in which he would have bled out of health points.

Below is an example. Moon Strike has 503 health and a bleed of 284, MIRIAEL SABATHI has 120 health and a bleed of at least 166, the round ends, the next round begins and MIRIAEL SABATHI wins with the enforcer stepping in. This should not even fall into a luck roll being that MIRIAEL SABATHI bleed rate exceeded his health once the round ended. If the enforcer stopped the match before the round ended I could chalk it up to a bad roll or just Moon Strike giving up. But the next round begins and MIRIAEL SABATHI is still standing when mathematically he should not be.

I've been seeing these a bunch lately...any fix on this or just an inaccurate description applied within the correct workings of the game mechanics?

MOON STRIKE looks at the crowd as he races around the battle field.
MOON STRIKE looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
MOON STRIKE uses his WYRMBONE CESTUS to strike furiously at MIRIAEL SABATHI.
MOON STRIKEMIRIAEL SABATHI
503/1215
120/1047
102/116
83/97
Bleeding

Attack Power
Prone
prone
Bleeding

Attack Power

Massive shot to MIRIAEL SABATHI's gut...The grounds keepers are going to have to work hard to clean up this mess! (+86 Damage)
• Stunned: 1 round
Bleeding: 30 health per round

R O U N D 4
MOON STRIKE has several wounds on his body!!!
MIRIAEL SABATHI looks to strike MOON STRIKE again, however the Enforcer steps in and spares the bested MOON STRIKE!
The roar of the arena can be heard for miles!