Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training points

Aspiring Master
    YEs it realy is ridicoulous,

Put them in 1 at the time and it wont change a thing anyway.

BUT STILL, i dont understand WHY unused points are lost, that all. It shouldn't, even if i never lost a single one of them personnaly.

They should stay there unused. You win them, so you may do as u please whit them

(even if this mean doing stupid thing with them....)
    Last edited by Dehodem; 06-29-2011 at 06:41 PM.
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

You keep using that word (whit). I do not think it means what you think it means.

some skill it say that we must have 10 training point to learn that. so i'm saving my training point
    I think he is talking about the tier 3 skills that require 10 skill trains in tier 1 or 2 before they unlock.

You have to train a combined 10 skill levels in tier 1 or 2 in your specific skill tree before the tier 3 unlocks and you can train those skills.

Saving skills is a waste and only hinders the performance of your gladiator. Use them asap so 1. you don't lose them, and 2. your gladiator benefits from the new skill points in his very next fight.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Aspiring Master
    Yea exactly

ALL skill take AT LEAST 10 traning point to up a lvl of them (except tthe first lvl of course) BUT u can increase them 10% of a lvl at the time (that what a traning point give you).

If u wanna up it right away that trophies like Dainoji said.

But i can ALWAYS advance skill but investing training pont ONLY 1 training point ISIN'T a lvl it is 10% of one, remember that.

(P.S : Sry for the mystakes Arkham, my first language isn't english.)
    Last edited by Dehodem; 06-29-2011 at 06:43 PM.
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

But i can ALWAYS advance skill but investing training pont ONLY 1 training point ISIN'T a lvl it is 10% of one, remember that.
    The game is developed to be an ongoing game, not a quick start to finish game.
    My top fighters were created in November/December of last year, when the game first went live, so don't get the idea that you can create a gladiator and race him up the ladders, it takes a decent amount of time to reach the upper ladders.

The investment of effort and time is the reward of getting those 7 training points every day and every 2 days or so to be able to add another skill point to your gladiators tree.
    Yes you can buy up some skills early on when it's fairly cheap but in the long run checking in everyday and using the 7 points is what slowly makes your gladiator a force.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Fresh Meat
    i think rokai is saying it takes 10 points to gain 1 level in a skill