Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training points

Training points

Hi, i just logged onto the game after two gladiator fights, i won the first leveling as well claiming a total of 3 training points, and then won the second claiming 1, i went to my skills and it says i have zero training points? is this a bug or did i just get screwed?

Greetings Pit Master and welcome the Pit of War!

Each day at 2am PST all unused training points are removed. In order to not lose any points be sure to log in each day and use them.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I thought I was going crazy, I log in every day at ~7.30pm my AEST (2.30am PDT), do my taverns, do my skill ups, then check my fights, and whenever I'd get a level up in the morning I'd think 'I didn't notice extra skill points for x fighter, meh, must not be paying attention'.

Today, 3/4 of my gladiators got morning level ups, and I thought, nah, none of my fighters had extra training points, I'm gonna see if this is in the forums, and I see this. Would you consider changing this, because, even though I am checking daily, I lose at least 1 training point/day/gladiator, and sometimes 3. It's pretty much unfair, that I am only able to use these points on the weekend.

Maybe every weekend at 2am PST if all unused training points are removed then will it help??
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 06-06-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarion199 View Post
    Maybe every weekend at 2am PST if all unused training points are removed then will it help??
    Yeah something like that would be awesome, cos on the weekends I can check the game during. If it was reset 2am PST Saturday, I would have plenty of time to use up any unused points on Saturday my time before that happened.

Aspiring Master
    Yea nate,

Seriously why losing all point at 2am? I dont understand what is the difference personally.

If a guy want to stack training point (even if that useless) so be it.

I realy dont understand this personnaly
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Fresh Meat
    now i really f**K up! i've already lose about 15++ training point!!!
    to be truth i'm everyday log in! and almost five times in a row!! i wait untill 10 training point to learn a now skill that it said it got to be 10 TP so it can be learned! and a wait it untill 10 in the first day, and suddenly it dissapear for no reason i think i must wrong calculating my TP. then the next day it goes the same way again, dissapear! no i really upset.
    even this is totally the regulation, i don't think its fair enough. and this is ridiculous. now i lose my 15++ TP and yet still my level is still up! but my feature is less than other gladiator in my level. wasted my time. i just love the artwork.

If you are logging in every day and multiple times per day then there is no reason you should be losing training points unless you are not using them as you get them. Training points get reset at 2:00 AM Pacific time, so just be sure to use them before then. When you log in and do your tavern contracts, use the training points immediately, why are you waiting to use them, it does no good to save them up and there is absolutely no reason to do so.

Moral of the story - use your training points immediately after you get them and be sure to log in at least once per day before 2:00 AM Pacific time and you shouldn't have any issues.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Fresh Meat
    some skill it say that we must have 10 training point to learn that. so i'm saving my training point. thats the reason i'm saving my training point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokai View Post
    some skill it say that we must have 10 training point to learn that. so i'm saving my training point. thats the reason i'm saving my training point.
    Nothing takes 10 training points to try and learn. The number you are seeing is how many trophies it costs if you want to buy the skill instead of increasing it by using your training points.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris