Thread: Add Tiers

Add Tiers

I know this will not happen but i would like to see a tier added in between Legends and Maximus or between Maximus and Primus or both. The progression is a bit too quick now just my 2 cents would like to see what others say.

i agree with zel.glads are moving through the ranks way to fast.1 more stop between primus would give glads a chance to get thier skills maxxed out and help slow down the amount of hol glads beating up on the regular slaves.

Thanks for the suggestion Zel, I appreciate it. While the number of tiers is smaller than before, the number of ranking points to advance stayed the same. For example, let's say there are two bracket A and B and A was for 0-10 ranking points and B was for 11-20. When A & B are combined to make bracket C, C will be for 0-20 ranking points which basically means nothing really changed regarding the "distance" a gladiator must travel as he or she raises through the brackets. I understand it probably feels like gladiators move faster though given there are less brackets now. The difference is a gladiator now spends more time in each bracket then before but the total time to reach the "end" remains unchanged. The better you become at managing gladiators also increases the speed of a gladiator because you know how to make them win more often which in turn raises them to their proper level of competitiveness sooner than you were used to when you weren't as good at the game. Pat yourself on the back Pit Master, you must be doing a good job!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-