Retire gladiator

Hi, I would like to retire a gladiator but cant because he is involved in the Blood Games, which have been canceled this month?! Can you fix this or turn this requirement off in this case? Thanks and bye

Hey deimuttersei,

Thanks for the message. What do you mean by canceled? The Blood Games format changed a few months ago and now they are one week long. If you have a gladiator participating in them the longest they would be ineligible to be retired would be one week, but that would mean they placed in the top 3. Otherwise they would only be ineligible for 3-6 days, most likely 3 days unless your gladiator makes it out of the group fight rounds. If you know all of this and there is still something wrong, please send me more details and the name of your gladiator and I'll see what I can find out.

Edit: After looking at the Blood Games, I think you may be wanting to retire Sistersledge? She is doing well right now with 2 wins in the group stage and looks like she will head into the knockout round of the tournament. Worse case scenario she goes on to win the tournament and some nice prizes and you'll be able to retire her early next week.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-