As of the last three days I have come into contact with so strange bug issues and I am wondering if there is a way to at least bring this to someones attention.

Firstly, I have not been able to claim my log in rewards, this took me some time to realize seeing as gold is usually adjusted rather frequently throughout the day. When it came to other items however, squibs, token and trophies. I did not see a changed in the amount I already possessed. The squibs was the first time I caught onto this, seeing as I only had 43 at the time I received the reward and nothing changed.

I believe the only one I have received so far after all this time is my daily arena tokens. Though I am running a "Blood" membership right now so that could be the cause of my token count that day. I usually play and then come back in around 24 hours, if I don't spend about an hour on conquest.

Secondly, I have noticed a strange reaction that happens during fights. It will give me one post on the combat log that a serious injury was hit. However when I go to the temple to get the injury healed, it appears that my gladiator has spontaneously generated multiple injuries from nowhere. This has been totally random for the last 4 days or so. I go to fight in the arena and will not receive an injury text, but when I check again. My gladiator will have have more injuries, sometimes every part of him will be injured.

I have been in the Pits and multiple injuries will just appear again, then they are not even treated by the doctor there. This bug has cost me more then a dozen fights and when my fighter reaches the level of no longer getting free temple curing. I foresee it costing me dearly every single day I play.

Can someone please get on this as soon as possible.

I have made sure its not from being challenged while away from my comp. Looked over my combat logs with a fine toothed comb and there is no real indication of why this is happening.