Achievement Expiration

Hey Nate! Just a quick little suggestion, could you possibly:

Put a timer on our achievements so we know when they are going to expire as opposed to just seeing expires in >1 day and etc. as it is very vague and I can never tell just when they are going to expire and usually end up going a few fights w/o achievs and/or getting a few challenges w/o achievs (also, as I rarely log out of the game, I usually leave it running in an off-tab, I rarely get the login notification that they've expired unless I refresh my page / have to relog).

Or, alternatively, the option to purchase another week's worth of achievs before (around the >1 day mark) they actually expire.

Perhaps even an auto-purchaser for achievements (1 for gold achievs, 1 for trophy achievs, or 1 for each achiev slot perhaps) which would automatically purchase them upon their expiration?

Just some thoughts on what I feel would make PoW more interactive with the player and more user-friendly, thanks for listening!
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

*that feeling when you make a post and get 0 feedback from anyone*
    *sits and twiddles thumbs*
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~

Hey Frostee,

People don't usually respond much to the posts in the suggestions thread. Figure it is mostly for Nate's eyes and all.

Adoede
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Hi Frostee,

Adoede, is correct, this thread is generally a record of ideas from players that I look at and see if it makes sense to incorporate in future updates. Many additions have come from here, so keep at it! Thanks for the suggestions!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Great suggestion Frostee.
    Would love to be able to buy additional week before current runs out. So my glads remain competetive whole time.

But i dont know what should i say on such suggestions. I wouldnt feel right by spamming "support +1". So unless i have something to add or complain about, i keep quiet.
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

I would like an extra week available for purchase on the gold achievements. makes it less tedious to avoid them lapsing.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    I would like an extra week available for purchase on the gold achievements. makes it less tedious to avoid them lapsing.
    That, or just remove the cap at lvl 50 as already suggested multiple times.