Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yup he is that *Specialty Restriction in the armory, cant wear med or heavy
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I picked up 3 common non HOL slaves with one of my lesser stables so none of them are of supreme breeding. I think it will be a good learning tool during the early roll out to really see where the true strengths and weaknesses are for the skill tree.
    They are pretty much even across the board attribute wise. Two will be skilled opposite of each other and the 3rd will be built to split the skills and share a few of each of the other 2.

I've met up with Zynaith and the outcome was expected being overmatched with your full purple gear and + 100 attributes but I think running common slaves will give me a better feel for their strength and weakness against opponents of equal attributes opposed to running through lesser quality slaves with a HOF which is far superior to the majority of the slaves fighting from fresh meat up through Maximus.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    I picked up 3 common non HOL slaves with one of my lesser stables so none of them are of supreme breeding. I think it will be a good learning tool during the early roll out to really see where the true strengths and weaknesses are for the skill tree.
    They are pretty much even across the board attribute wise. Two will be skilled opposite of each other and the 3rd will be built to split the skills and share a few of each of the other 2.

I've met up with Zynaith and the outcome was expected being overmatched with your full purple gear and + 100 attributes but I think running common slaves will give me a better feel for their strength and weakness against opponents of equal attributes opposed to running through lesser quality slaves with a HOF which is far superior to the majority of the slaves fighting from fresh meat up through Maximus.
    Looking forward to reading how you feel about the class once we get some levels on them Kaos! Ya i went ahead and followed the gearing plan i have used on my last 5+ HoL slaves, new full sets of purple gear at 5,10,20,30,40,50 I want to be able to compare his progress directly with the last slaves I leveled up.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold