Ok this looks like a fun class, seems to have a bit of everything offense and defense with some nice unique stuff.

First looks like a great class for a high Agil/Int/Chi slave the skills break down for stat usage as (not counting weapon skills):

Str 2
Int 8
Agil 10
Stam 3
Size 1
Pres 3
Chi 10

So ya loks like Agil/Chi/Int is the way to go, i'd personally focus on agil and int the most when picking a slave as chi seem very easy to raise on gear.

The first slave i ran into that fits this somewhat was 69-93-98-82-66-71-69, it has the high Agil and Int, i do wish chi was higher but what can ya do Also i am not so worried about size on this toon as there is only 1 skill using it and they only wear light armor.

As for skills..... i want them all! Seriously i dont see a skill on here that looks not useful

As for the skills i'll go with on this first guy I think i am going to go:

10 Exotic (why not! makes him more different then my speed rages)
10 Keen Eye (auto aim at injuries, yes pls!)
10 Sixth Sense (lower opponents defense)
10 Weapon Finesse (increase your attack and defense)
10 Armour Movement (get it on all glads normally and i want this guy to be fast)
10 Dual Strike (two attacks instead of one, again yes pls!)
10 Blazing Speed (more attacks!)
10 Uncanny Dodge (dodge attacks, sure why not)
10 Riposte (parry and counter attack, oh ya)
10 Shadow Form (no idea what this does but come on got to have it)

Skills not taking:
Unnatural Agility (Less knockdowns, weapon drops, ensnared) - Honestly i want this skill i just cant figure out what to drop, if something appears to be under preforming from the above list, this will probably go in
Spectral Touch (endurance drain on hit) - this looks like it would go well with the other end ability Chilling Aura, i might have to make a 2nd shadow to try that combo out
Entangle (net and whip stuff) - dont plan on using net's or whips
Chilling Aura (looks like an endurance drain?) - again would like to try it with spectral touch, just not on this first shadow

Big questions for me:

What is the shadows special Fighting Style and what level will it unlock?
Whats the damage going to be like with all those skills?
How much defense will uncanny dodge and riposte be if running offensive?
So many good sounding skills how to pick the right ones?

Side note:
Of course i forgot to set up his fight strategy for his first fight so he went ahead and got that first loss out of the way straight out of the gate *facepalm* but he is on a win streak now!

What is everyone else thinking of this class? I am still up in the air as to what it will be, i am almost looking at it as a more offensive theatrics so far... not really sure yet.