First of all nice to see a lot of older manager's playing. Hope everyone is doing well.

I have been really enjoying the learning this new specialty, been doing a lot of tinkering with Shadow Dance and Whirlwind every time I think I have some of it figured out my theory gets BLOWN UP!!! but that is part of the fun. Of course I have been mulling over skill builds everyday. One thing I have been seeing is out of my 2 shadow glads, one triggers spectral touch a lot while the other rarely does it, even when I set their strategies the same and both are level 10. My more advanced glad also recently got Uncanny Dodge and it is up to level 9 and.....it has never triggered ( I assume it triggers since it is an activated move).

As for the Meta game itself, these glads are gonna definitely change the strategy of War Tank glads, as they drain them very quickly. Another aspect is Spites might make a huge comeback in usage. Last year it seemed like every glad was an Elaar. Also I see a big use in Snivlers with the shadow race as well. I would not be surprised to see folks using Urks in theatrics and wars for the added endurance. Bottom line it seems like a lot of the older managers are having a lot of fun again learning.

Last for Nate,
When are you gonna start teasing us with the next specialty

Crow