Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Spectral Touch does seem like it will be a meta changer once some of the shadow drain type builds get up to level 55 and start touching all the high hit point slow attacking glads in all the wrong places.

The defensive skills seem to be really nice once you get them to 10. Seeing more and more fights like this now:

The Enforcer looks to the crowd and promises a bloody fight!
    R O U N D 1
    >> ZYNAITH SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> <Name Retracted> SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    ZYNAITH moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    ZYNAITH strikes at <Name Retracted> and looks to lance him.
    ZYNAITH attacks twice in rapid succession! (-Dual Strike-)
    ZYNAITH's TRIDENT OF GLOQ'SO tastes victory and inflicts towering injuries on <Name Retracted> shoulder blade! (+439 Damage)

<Name Retracted>moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    <Name Retracted>swings his EPIC MACE in a wide arc toward ZYNAITH.
    <Name Retracted>weapon screams through the air as it descends upon ZYNAITH! (-Rampage-)
    In a blur of motion, ZYNAITH slides out of harms way! (-Uncanny Dodge-)

ZYNAITH hustles frantically around <Name Retracted>.
    ZYNAITH attempts to strike his enemy.
    ZYNAITH's HEROIC CESTUS connects with <Name Retracted>gut causing major damage! (+69 Damage)

<Name Retracted> makes a swift bashing strike with his EPIC MACE.
    ZYNAITH deftly redirects the attack and counters! (-Riposte-)

ZYNAITH dashes right at his adversary.
    ZYNAITH moves towards <Name Retracted> and attempts to kill him.
    A magnificent wound is opened on <Name Retracted>lower back! (+210 Damage)

R O U N D 2
    ZYNAITH decides to attack with the other hand.
    ZYNAITH tries to skewer his adversary.
    ZYNAITH smiles after the monstrous hit to <Name Retracted>torso! (+90 Damage)

ZYNAITH pelts like wild fire around <Name Retracted>.
    ZYNAITH looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
    ZYNAITH advances on <Name Retracted>and attempts to strike his opponent.
    Savage lunge above <Name Retracted>waist punctures a kidney and destroys all healthy tissue in the blades path! (+105 Damage)

ZYNAITH's TRIDENT OF GLOQ'SO darts toward <Name Retracted>with unbelievable speed.
    The blow to <Name Retracted>shoulder blade lands with beastly force! (+210 Damage)

<Name Retracted>begins to plea for his worthless life and after a moment of thought ZYNAITH spits on the pitiful fool and walks away!

The fight lasted 17 seconds!
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 02-24-2015 at 12:55 PM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

You'd make a terrible NSA agent, you missed a spot with the name retractions! Or was it a cleverly played leak...
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Gah, i was trying to keep it neutral I fixed it... unless i missed another one.

Doesn't that make Shadow way too powerful?
    I mean, you use both offensive and defensive activations frequently using probably some offensive style. You attack first and yet you use all defensive actives...

Or am I missing the point?
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Zynaith is using the more defensive style they get in the above "Shadow Dance", the offensive style "Whirlwind" i haven't really started experimenting with it yet.

And Zynaith finished his build today....

Now to get Drayn leveled up with his build for endurance drain!

I really want to know how do you develop glads so fast?

I have one glad that managed to get weapon skill lvl 10(only skill) at his 27 lvl... And he has good stats for normal glad.
    There hasn't been case where i spent less then a few weeks to develop one skill from lvl 9(0%) to lvl 10.

Please, share secret with me. : /

PS. Picture looks great!
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Honestly Zynaith is one of the fastest learning glads i have ever had, i am guessing the 93 int he has had a lot to do with it, but besides that having memberships to Skull's Gym and The Blood Academy are very very important if you want to train gladiators extremely fast, run conquests for extra fight tokens (that's 4 training points each token with the Skull's Gym) as much as you can, and of course do the tavern missions every day.

I really want to know how do you develop glads so fast?

I have one glad that managed to get weapon skill lvl 10(only skill) at his 27 lvl... And he has good stats for normal glad.
    There hasn't been case where i spent less then a few weeks to develop one skill from lvl 9(0%) to lvl 10.

Please, share secret with me. : /

PS. Picture looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Honestly Zynaith is one of the fastest learning glads i have ever had, i am guessing the 93 int he has had a lot to do with it, but besides that having memberships to Skull's Gym and The Blood Academy are very very important if you want to train gladiators extremely fast, run conquests for extra fight tokens (that's 4 training points each token with the Skull's Gym) as much as you can, and of course do the tavern missions every day.
    I think it would be more accurate to say that you are doing a massive amount of conquest missions or just trophying additional fights with Zynaith to have so many fights done so far. Zynaith has over 600 fights under his belt which easily accounts for his completed training.
    In comparison Moon Spike which I created a day after you created Zynaith has just short of 330 fights and just 64 skill trains as of today and is yet to reach level 40. His high INT has played a negligible part to do with the lightning speed of his accent.
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 02-26-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    I think it would be more accurate to say that you are doing a massive amount of conquest missions or just trophying additional fights with Zynaith to have so many fights done so far. Zynaith has over 600 fights under his belt which easily accounts for his completed training.
    In comparison Moon Strike which I created a day after you created Zynaith has just short of 330 fights and just 64 skill trains as of today and is yet to reach level 40. His high INT has played a negligible part to do with the lightning speed of his accent.
    Yup i think i have done more conquest missions on Zynaith then i have ever done on my previous glads combined and i have done trophie fights too (his fights are just fun to read, have been totally enjoying myself leveling him). I had not considered running conquests for fight tokens until it was mentioned in a thread shortly after i made Zynaidh but they make a huge difference and they are quite easy to run while working.

But still Zynaith is the first glad i've had issues with the level requirements on the skills, for example he hit 90 total skill trains at level 46-47 so i had to do stat trains for a few levels before i could start Shadow Form, this happened a couple times while he was leveling, normally only a day or 2 of having to train stats but it was enough that i had his stamina trained 10 times and was working on agility before he hit 50.