Event Trigger logical operations and the Fight Strategy screen

1. I think, It would be fine to add a logical operations for Event Triggers, like ~, &, |, ^.
    At first, this way allows to use one strategy line for a different opponents behavior.
    At second, it allows to do a more precise strategy settings.
    I guess, AND and OR will be enough (even without NOT and XOR).

2. How to build an user interface?
    In fact, the Fight Strategy screen is not so user-friendly now (While the Strategy is one of main parts of the game for a top brackets).
    I mean here, with these drop-down-lists the POW looks like a "bad indie" in that part. And it makes the POW not so attractive for a new players seeing it for the first few minutes of the game.
    So, this screen may be changed even without adding a new features like logical operations.
    It may be a good way to use Drag-n-Drop (or just Click on a picture) to construct an Event Trigger (using some logical operations pictures or without). Same way will works for a fighting styles and for a spots to attack and defend.
    Then, when a line complete, there may be a button to add this line to the strategy list.
    // By the way, i see no reasons why we can't create a strategy lines with an equal priority.

And. When i trying to change any strategy preset and then save it, it saved as "*Custom*". Is it a bug or not?
    Last edited by weaw; 01-18-2015 at 02:38 PM.

When i trying to change any strategy preset and then save it, it saved as "*Custom*". Is it a bug or not?
    Thanks for the suggestions. Custom means you are not using one of the preset strategies, which is why it switches to custom if you manually alter your strategies.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I like the idea of making the fight strat area more attractive, albeit I have no problems with the format it currently has- I spend a surprising amount of time sitting at that screen, frowning as I try to figure out how to /end-rant-before-it-begins, you're welcome!/
    ~Frostee~

Stable: Frostee Fyre-

Baratheonus, Snivlez, Doomedsoul, Godly Greg, Bloody Bill, Benevolent Ben, Raging Rick, Dangerous Dan

~Regular Gladiator, HoL Gladiator, Retired Gladiator~